- I’ve been eating really well and it hasn’t been a bother or much of an effort to do.
- I’ve cooked for myself (which is a big deal because I don’t cook) and even though I overcooked the chicken fuck it it was still good.
- I’ve bathed the cats and the apartment free of fleas.
- I brought new cat to the vet to check for a microchip and actually found her true owners; they’d lost her a month ago and came to pick her up and were so grateful to me. That was awesome.
- I got my first credit card.
- I’ve been working.
- I changed the address on both my health card and driver’s license.
- I bought my entire fall/winter wardrobe (and treated myself with buying coasters for doing so. I love coasters).
- I updated my resume and cover letter.
- I’ve job searched and am about to send off an application for ten jobs.
- I got cancelled for my shift this morning so now i have four hours to work on my schoolwork.
- The other job I really wanted was already filled by the time I got to it, but I’m still hella motivated to find something else anyway.
- My mom found out she has rheumatoid arthritis and is waiting to see a specialist. So that sucks, but we’ll see.
All in all, I dunno. I guess I just want change and my entire body is buzzing with that desire, giving me motivation to basically do everything I have to do all at once because I’m impatient (a trait with pros and cons of its own).
I just want to make things happen. And I hope I get one of the good jobs I applied for. I also hope I get cancelled for tonight’s shift as well so I can really do schoolwork. *crosses fingers* (even though I literally have nine dollars to my name right now and $353 of bills left to pay before the thirtieth buuuut I like to live life dangerously huehue.)